Last updated on July 29th, 2023 at 06:04 pm
Here are some of the top celebrity news stories for today, May 13, 2023:
- Sweden wins Eurovision Song Contest as Russian missiles hit home town of Ukraine’s contestants. Sweden’s Cornelia Jakobs won the Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday, with her song “Hold Me Closer.” The win was a surprise to many, as the bookmakers had predicted that Ukraine would take the crown. However, Sweden’s victory was a fitting tribute to Ukraine, as the country is currently under attack by Russia.
- Kate Middleton gives surprise musical performance for Eurovision. The Duchess of Cambridge surprised fans on Saturday by performing a piano solo during the Eurovision Song Contest. Middleton played a rendition of “Memory” from the musical Cats, which was a hit with viewers.
- Prince Harry receives apology from tabloid publisher amid trial. The publisher of British tabloid The Sun has apologized to Prince Harry for publishing a story that falsely claimed he had turned his back on the royal family. The apology comes as Harry is suing the newspaper for defamation over the story.
- Coronation guest reacts to conspiracy suggesting he’s Meghan Markle. A guest at the coronation of King Charles III has reacted to a conspiracy theory that suggests he is actually Meghan Markle in disguise. The man, who has not been identified, said he was “flattered” by the comparison but that he is “definitely not Meghan Markle.”
- Prince Harry’s spare ghostwriter recalls shouting at him. The ghostwriter of Prince Harry’s book “Finding Freedom” has recalled how the prince would often shout at him during their conversations. Omid Scobie said that Harry could be “very demanding” and that he would often get “very worked up” about certain topics.
These are just a few of the top celebrity news stories for today. Check back daily for new celebrity profiles and news.
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our free subscription service and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.